The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
Hi Guys,

Can anybody help me with a single dimension of the distance between inside faces of the brake disc as near the to the center of the disc as possible. or can take distance at bottom of disc and let me know the camber angle (will use standard camber if unknown) so I can work out the center point of the disc, considering standard 300mm disc in place.

FYI it's for a future rear engine mini project. I've owned a Zcars mini with JRSC'd K20A2 (333hp at the hubs at TDI South on Rototest dyno) for about 10 years now but getting the itch to do a 'from scratch' build and just want to lay out some basic dimensions so I can utlise as many OEM parts as possible. After snapping bespoke Honda to Ford splined driveshafts I don't need the possible future expense of bespoke driveshafts, especially when trying to fly under the 'wife radar' of buying parts.

Photos for interest:

Thanks in advance......

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]