The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By J
Sorry as I m not helpfull, fun or friendly I can not answer this question. :wink:
By bornlucky1
DEZIBOY wrote:Have any of you die-hard typeR owners decided to trade your rusty old bangers in for the FN2??

Your thoughts please.......
Last i heard the fn2 was only driven by men with small penises or girls who think that its actually a real type R?.
By dcep3
Boobie wrote:I'm considering trading up. Ep3 beginning to look out dated and I only see little chavs in them these days :sad:
hardly a reason to sell, if YOU like your car stick with it
By DPG87
bornlucky1 wrote:
DEZIBOY wrote:Have any of you die-hard typeR owners decided to trade your rusty old bangers in for the FN2??

Last i heard the fn2 was only driven by men with small penises or girls who think that its actually a real type R?.
When you getting yours then? ;)

What is the stigma attached to the fn2 guys? Seriously.... Is this all purely based on some auld fat guys review? Or are you looking for someone to bully because the EK9 boys are bullying you's for not having a real type R?
By DEZIBOY
J wrote:Sorry as I m not helpfull, fun or friendly I can not answer this question. :wink:
Haha lol now that ^^^^ is why I love you girls so much. :D
By DEZIBOY
bornlucky1 wrote:

As your name suggests BORN-UNLUCKY. We do feel for you with you disposition. Obviously you are subconsciously reaching out for sympathisers, just as you try to reach out and you still can't grasp it. "LITERALLY" :O
By bornlucky1
DPG87 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

When you getting yours then? ;)

What is the stigma attached to the fn2 guys? Seriously.... Is this all purely based on some auld fat guys review? Or are you looking for someone to bully because the EK9 boys are bullying you's for not having a real type R?
Maybe, but at least were not bottom of the league in the real type r rankings like you fn2 owners :lol:
By rossk1009
kris_ep wrote:The fn2 is the worst typeR ever.
I'm assuming you have owned one and therefore have evidence to back up your statement?
By bornlucky1
DEZIBOY wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

As your name suggests BORN-UNLUCKY. We do feel for you with you disposition. Obviously you are subconsciously reaching out for sympathisers, just as you try to reach out and you still can't grasp it. "LITERALLY" :O
No need to feel sorry for me mate - i drive my car through choice.

Weren't you the guy who felt his car was so crap as standard and so underpowered for it's weight that you had to spend a fortune to make it feel a bit quicker?

Maybe i'm thinking of someone else though :wink:

Also when (if) i'm ever unfortunate enough to own an FN2 i'll change my name to bornunlucky.
By bornlucky1
rossk1009 wrote:
I'm assuming you have owned one and therefore have evidence to back up your statement?
No need - we spend our weekends bullying them on track.
By DEZIBOY
bornlucky1 wrote:
DEZIBOY wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

No need to feel sorry for me mate - i drive my car through choice.

Weren't you the guy who felt his car was so crap as standard and so underpowered for it's weight that you had to spend a fortune to make it feel a bit quicker?

Maybe i'm thinking of someone else though :wink:

Also when (if) i'm ever unfortunate enough to own an FN2 i'll change my name to bornunlucky.
So does that mean your car is standard, and everyone else's on the forum too. I think not!!!!
By dcep3
I didn't used to like it but it's actually growing on me a lot now, in CW with the Mugen bodykit looks pretty sick IMO
By DEZIBOY
I didn't used to like it but it's actually growing on me a lot now, in CW with the Mugen bodykit looks pretty sick IMO[/quote]

Bless you my son. Your now converted. :D
By kris_ep
bornlucky1 wrote:
rossk1009 wrote:
Exactly, I have also taken one out around the track and experienced how poor it is compared to the ep3 first hand. Slowere into and out of the bends, back end going before you even get to turn in properly. It is a bit nicer inside and has more gadgets.... Not really what a typeR is about though is it.
By TDi-North
kris_ep wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
Exactly, I have also taken one out around the track and experienced how poor it is compared to the ep3 first hand. Slowere into and out of the bends, back end going before you even get to turn in properly. It is a bit nicer inside and has more gadgets.... Not really what a typeR is about though is it.
So me going round Nosman in his EP3 at paddock hill bend at Brands in my lardy FN2 and staying with the stripped out DC2's on slicks was a figment of my imagination as well? ;)

Stock an FN2 is not only heavier it tends to understeer. Nothing that can't easily be sorted just as it can with an EP3.

FACT is the FN2 is a better chassis. The weight is lower down, its a lot stiffer, wider and sits a lot flatter in the corners. Its also flat bottomed which helps.

I did a test day before R1 of Time Attack at Oulton park last year any you may be shocked to learn that my 250bhp NA FN2 running just a set of Eibach 15mm springs was lapping exactly the same times at the Supercharged Time Attack EP3 on R888's.
Its a much better balanced car.

But haters going hate. :lol:

Me - I love all Type-R's....especially fast ones. :wink:
By J
TDi-North wrote:
kris_ep wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
So me going round Nosman in his EP3 at paddock hill bend at Brands in my lardy FN2 and staying with the stripped out DC2's on slicks was a figment of my imagination as well? ;)

Stock an FN2 is not only heavier it tends to understeer. Nothing that can't easily be sorted just as it can with an EP3.

FACT is the FN2 is a better chassis. The weight is lower down, its a lot stiffer, wider and sits a lot flatter in the corners. Its also flat bottomed which helps.

I did a test day before R1 of Time Attack at Oulton park last year any you may be shocked to learn that my 250bhp NA FN2 running just a set of Eibach 15mm springs was lapping exactly the same times at the Supercharged Time Attack EP3 on R888's.
Its a much better balanced car.

But haters going hate. :lol:

Me - I love all Type-R's....especially fast ones. :wink:
Nothing to do with drivers either. :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]