The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R EK9 and EP3
By topgeartowers
Hi all,

I actually joined the form a little while back as I knew we needed the old shape (EP3?) model Type R for filming, though in the end a dealership near Guildford supplied one for us.

As you know we are broadcasting Jeremy's power test of the new Honda Civic Type R this Sunday 18/11, so will feature in the studio both the new Type R and the last shape.

This is where we need some help - would anyone here with an old shape (it is an EP3 isnt it) Honda Civic Type R (pref. in black, but as long as it is in good unmodified order, any colour could do) be willing to come down to Top Gear tomorrow, and have their car immortalised in our studio.

The car would be parked in our studio and locked, then the presenters will move around it for the introduction to and final thoughts on, the power test.

Our studio is 20mins from Guildford in Godalming, and we'd need the car from 12noon till 6PM. Owner and guest will be VIPs (which means you get some free food… and we all thank you in a special ceremony of thanks).

A bit like a for sale ad, genuine offers only please - my email is [email protected].

Thanks in advance lads,

Rowly
By purdy84
Free Bump, sounds like a nice day out....come on people..

If I didnt have to work, didnt live so far away and mmm still had a CTR....i'd be in like a shot :-D
By Nick
purdy84 wrote:....come on people..
It does give an email addy to contact - there have been over 70 views of this thread so I guess a number of people have in fact emailed the fella..............................including me :-D
By J
Goes and looks for OEM bits in the shed.
By Nick
LADIES & GENTLEMEN !!!!

The winner has been chosen..................................although it wasn't me :bigcry: Nevertheless, someone from here has and they'll be assured their 5 mins of fame :salut:

Lucky barsteward !!!
By Martin_Hx
Come on who was it then !

Do Top Gear know that the cosmic is the fastest ? :wink:
By Harv
Whoever got chosen needs to tell the producers that they need to do a greatest Type R feature with all the Type Rs there to see what is the fastest!!!! Not including NSX-R lol
By evilowl
Harv wrote:Whoever got chosen needs to tell the producers that they need to do a greatest Type R feature with all the Type Rs there to see what is the fastest!!!! Not including NSX-R lol
Indeed
By Sean1986
Nick Jeins wrote:LADIES & GENTLEMEN !!!!

The winner has been chosen..................................although it wasn't me :bigcry: Nevertheless, someone from here has and they'll be assured their 5 mins of fame :salut:

Lucky barsteward !!!
Haha I wonder how many people noticed your minute font.

I am sure someone with a black CTR got chosen as that was the preferred colour.
By dandemoraliser
Bugger.

The only lunchtime i go out and then bloody miss this!

grrrrr :evil:

only 20 mins from guildford too!!!!

Good luck to the chap/chapess who got this!
By melinamotor
dandemoraliser wrote:Bugger.

I thought they filmed Topgear at Dunsfold aerodrome, about fifteen minutes south of Godalming and actually nearer to you Dan than Guildford.
By dandemoraliser
melinamotor wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:Bugger.

I thought they filmed Topgear at Dunsfold aerodrome, about fifteen minutes south of Godalming and actually nearer to you Dan than Guildford.
yeah they do but the studio is in Godalming. still not exactly miles from me. i'm Gutted.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]